Sunday, December 4, 2011

there are no ugly women, only lazy ones!

blog1

Sleeveless V-neck dress: H&M

Light grey wrap-around cardigan: Zara

Sheer anchor leggings: Primark <3

 

For someone who is not blessed with a supermodel figure, I make the most of what I have - hide the ugly and flaunt the beautiful I say! Let's face it, how many of us are actually blessed with 100% good looks? Everyone has a flaw - some more than others but that only makes us more human.

Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, that has my full support. Beauty is definitely very subjective. On the other hand, I am one who is also a firm believer that first impressions will make or break you. Being judgmental is part of being human - call it superficial, shallow whatever but if someone tells you that they are not shallow, THEY ARE LYING. I'm sorry to say that everyone has something to say about everything and looks is possibly number one on that gossip list. Everyone is beautiful on the inside but bear in mind that I am talking only about superficial beauty. That's why girls, I think that it is SO important to look appropriate at all times. I'm sorry to say this but I get so disgusted when I see someone looking so sloppy - fresh-from-bed face, not a tinge of effort put into grooming themselves. Please, please do yourselves a favour and MAKE AN EFFORT to look beautiful!

Slightly controversial post but these are my views!

blog2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home