Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Charles Stewart Guesthouse

Initially when I found out I was going to Dublin for a weekend, I thought of staying in one of those backpacker dorms. I remember phoning my sister to ask her opinion and the first thing she said to me was 'Please book an ensuite hotel room. You will not survive a backpacker dorm!' LOL
I had a good think about it and figured hm she probably knows me better than I know myself sometimes so I went online and did some research for a reasonably priced hotel/bed & breakfast.
I was a bit skeptical at first when I came across the Charles Stewart. The pictures of the hotel didn't look very promising and if anything, gave me the impression that it was old and run down. It was quite highly ranked however and had really good review so finaaaally I thought ah why not!

I have to say, the reviews did not disappoint. I had such a pleasant stay at the Charles Stewart guesthouse. For the price (132 Euros for 2 nights), I have no complains at all! The bed was comfy, the shower was powerful, the room was clean. There was even a tea and coffee making facility, hair dryer on request and fresh towels every day - definitely couldn't ask for more. The location wasn't bad either. It was along O'Connell street, one of the main streets in the city.
 DSC03836
 

DSC03832   DSC03835
 DSC03833
 
DSC03922


Best part of our stay at the hotel has got to be the complimentary full Irish breakfast sets served on both mornings :)
Thank you Charles Stewart for the lovely stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home